All pre-health students should consider exploring research opportunities. Research requirements vary depending on the health profession and professional school you are interested in. Experiences in research can vary in setting and topic. Emory has many opportunities to be involved in meaningful research on campus.
- Center for Community Partnerships
- Emory Undergraduate Research Programs
- The Council on Undergraduate Research
- Center for Science Education
- Center for Science Education Summer Opportunities
- Office of International and Summer Programs International Research Opportunities.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Honors Program
- IRES: International Research Experience for Science Students
- REU: Research Experience for Undergraduates
- SMDEP: Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- SIP: Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research
- Approach professors whose class especially interested you. They may have a project for you or recommend someone who does.
- Talk with your major advisor about research opportunities within your major.